Translate

Friday, March 23, 2012

Beirdo checking in while eating vegan(?) burrito in agua caliente

So I only graduated from vegetarianism to begonias (begonias: autocorrect for veganism) about 16 1/2 hours ago, and up until now I've been walking for most of that time, yet still have gained 30 lbs... by eating only 6 prunes & a quart of veggie broth. I guess entr'acte metabolism really slows down the instant they kick you out of the coveted 18-35 marketing demographic.

Entr'acte? This touchscreen typing is going to take disobeying (read: "some getting") used to... And yet I'm catching on quicker than a middle-aged man has any right to, and this gadget even got an internet connection through the parandroid up in some hilly forest where I went stumbling through the darkness at 4 am looking for a convent only to find equines both meaty & metallic. Find out how Beirdo escaped the fate of Kasper Hausen and the jaws of the Swedish tyrannosaur when this burrito - which just may actually be begonia! - is at the bottom of my belly.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Barefoot, I tried this before but let's see if this works. My spouse found this in the Aries horoscope for March 22, 2002: "Today's New Moon in your sign signals a new beginning in a most appropriate area. You will feel far more connected and free as a result. An element of the unexpected adds excitement to your day. Enjoy the spontaneity. Tonight: Seize the moment." Best, oldman

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, and thank you for your visit. Please choose an alias for yourself. If you knew me before I became Barefoot Beirdo, please humor me and refrain from using my given name here. I'd like to strongly encourage posting your own dreams in the comment field. Also, any constructive criticism of this blogs' layout and readability are greatly appreciated. This here's a work in progress.