Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Advanduras: Broken down bus

Here's a link to the most recent post by a couple of Maine-landers who picked me up in their tricked-out "Short Bus."

The way they found me was certainly "serendipitous," to borrow the word used by Pierre to describe the crossing of our paths.

Advanduras: Broken down bus:  After parting ways with Mathias in Santa Cruz, we headed north to try and make time and head into Oregon. We said goodbye to San Fran via...

As for this here blog, things are on hold.  As described in the link above, we are currently in Humboldt County, getting ready to replace a snapped belt in the Short Bus engine.  Once completed, we will likely head North.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for your visit. Please choose an alias for yourself. If you knew me before I became Barefoot Beirdo, please humor me and refrain from using my given name here. I'd like to strongly encourage posting your own dreams in the comment field. Also, any constructive criticism of this blogs' layout and readability are greatly appreciated. This here's a work in progress.