Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

SDJ:8 - (April 8th)



4/8 -

Gianni is taking a shower, and Velvet is with him.  Brawley is in there alternately.  The cat starts as Velvet, becomes Brawley, and finally turns into some random cat.

A beer bottle shatters!  Now Gianni and the cats are gone and I just see the keys of a piano.  

The piano transforms into black and white marble tiles that are being played, like a piano, by Tom Hanks.  He is playing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" on the marble tiles for passing pedestrians.  Tom Hanks becomes me, and now I'm eating Nacho Cheese Doritos off of a white picket fence in front of a house.  All the houses on this street have air sirens that are making a strange noise that I can't describe.  This place somehow reminds me of a place along the road by that 7-11 that I passed in Napa on the way to the 121-N.

Earlier -

I'm talking with Ollie.  I think he's playing a show tonight although I'm not sure whether it's solo or with a band. 

Christopher shows up, and I try to avoid him.  He mentions something about my hair.  Later I see myself in a mirror and notice that my hair is long again... but it also has - What the hell? - blond highlights?  

I meet up with my brother.  His hair also has blond highlights.  Weird.  Maybe this is a family-thing and our hair does this seasonally?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, and thank you for your visit. Please choose an alias for yourself. If you knew me before I became Barefoot Beirdo, please humor me and refrain from using my given name here. I'd like to strongly encourage posting your own dreams in the comment field. Also, any constructive criticism of this blogs' layout and readability are greatly appreciated. This here's a work in progress.